India’s higher education system is recognised as the second largest in the world today. There are more than 550 universities and almost 16,000 additional colleges offering graduation courses in various subjects and academic disciplines. Getting a graduation degree is part of a student’s basic education. It forms a strong base for deciding the future course of studies and future career prospects. There are many competitive exams that are conducted in India, either to get admission for further studies or to get into a job directly. A graduation degree opens the gateway for many competitive exams and qualifying these exams prove to be the milestone for future careers.
Listed below are some of the competitive exams that a student can take after graduation ( Art):
- Civil Services Examination (CSE): A nationwide competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to Civil Services in Government of India, which includes the elite Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Revenue Service (IRS). Graduates from any stream can apply for this exam.
- UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) :The UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) will be releases soon the notification for the different vacancies in PCS (Provincial Civil Services) and accepting applications from eligible and suitable candidates. The UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, is the UP State agency which is responsible for conducting the Civil Services Examination (PCS) to get appointed in the various Civil Services of the respective state (Uttar Pradesh).
- B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (EdCET): Different states conduct B.Ed common entrance test for taking admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), the completion of which makes the applicant suitable to apply for teaching jobs in private and government schools.
- Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR): Graduates in science discipline can appear for ICAR to get admission in post-graduation in agriculture related studies in Indian universities.
For Banking Jobs
- SBI PO Exams: Conducted by State Bank of India to recruit Probationary officers (PO). Graduates in any stream are eligible for such an exam.
- IBPS PO/Management Trainee Exams: This is another exam conducted by the Institute of Bank Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of PO and MT in public sector banks.
- IBPS Clerk Exams: This is a common exam for the clerk position in public and private sector banks, except SBI.
- National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD): NABARD conducts admission test for positions as Development Officers and others in the bank.
- RBI Grade A and Grade B Exams: The Reserve Bank of India conducts exams for Grade A and B officers’ positions.
For Insurance Jobs
- L.I.C/ G.I.C Competitive Exams: For getting jobs in various positions in Life Insurance and General Insurance Companies, different competitive exams are conducted such as L.I.C Officers’ Exam, G.I.C Officers’ Exam, L.I.C Development Officers’ Exam, G.I.C. Assistants Exam etc.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams: Graduates from any recognized university can appear for Short Service Commission Combined Graduate Level Exams. A degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as a compulsory subject or elective subject is a must. Qualifying such an exam makes a candidate get jobs to posts such as Sub-inspector, Tax assistants, Auditor offices, Accountant, and other assistant level positions
- Railway jobs test: Indian Railways also conduct tests for graduates for varied positions as ticket examiner, clerk, non-technical posts, Group C and Group D departments etc
Online UPSC IAS PRE/ UP PCS Classes for 2018(GS, CSAT, Current Affairs,Test Series Combo)
Dear UPSC/UP PCS Aspirants,
Civil Services Prelims Examination is one of the most challenging exams in India. All IAS aspirants should dedicate themselves fully for the upcoming challenge. The main problem that the candidates face is to cover the wide syllabus for the civil services exam. No doubt that the syllabus of the IAS exam is too wide. But, it can be effectively handled by making a highly selective study of the syllabus, putting maximum effort on the relevant portions. But, this task might take a substantial amount of time of the candidates. Also, not everyone is able to narrow down the syllabus, to make a selective study plan.
Thus, We have come up with a comprehensive online course for the IAS (Pre.) examination 2018. The course has been made, keeping in mind, all the intricacies and nature of the exam, and the time left. Our goal is to aid the candidates in their preparations for the upcoming exams. Given the short time, left for the exam, we have narrowed down the topics which are most crucial from the IAS exam point of view.
This Online Coaching will help you do a selective study, and help you fetch maximum possible marks, with the minimal effort required.
The major highlights of the programme are:
Comprehensive coverage of the GS Paper-1 & CSAT Paper-2.
Selective material, to keep you focused on the right track.
Daily online classes on different topics. There is no Fixed timing for the class, you can manage the course at your own pace, thus reducing your burden.
Completion of the course within the stipulated time period, giving you time to revise using Archive section and make final preparations for the IAS Pre. Exam 2018.
You can Download and Print the Study Material if you want.
We are happy to announce the beginning of Online IAS PRE Classes.Our simple motive behind the initiation of this class is to provide you authentic & relevant material with guidance to each candidate who cant afford regular IAS Coaching. We will evaluate your performance by regular basis tests. We can assure you that this course will be like a panacea for those students who cannot afford the hefty amount of coaching classes. The duration of the entire online course is till UPSC PRE Exam 2018.
Aspirants you just have to choose your goal with dedication, it’s our responsibility to show you clear path and help you achieve the Success.
Register today for following examination preparation: